Business Analytics Certification Training
Business analytics refers to the skills, technologies, practices for continuous iterative exploration and investigation of past business performance to gain insight and drive business planning.
Objectives of the Course – Total Duration (40 Hours)
- To develop a common platform for industry and academia interface in the area of consumer and business analytics
- To facilitate research and research based knowledge sharing in the area of business and consumer analytics
- To discuss new methodologies in the emerging field of analytics, especially those methodologies that have been tried and tested in the domain of business decision making
- To explore and build collaborations among academicians and industry practitioners to undertake joint research work in the domain of business and consumer analytics
Who Should Attend this Course
- Graduate and Post Graduate Students who wish to build a career in Business Analytics.
- Working Professionals who want to fast pace the career or to switch to Business Analytics domain.
|Time Series Analysis|
|Principal Component Analysis|
|Statistical Tools: SAS, Excel, Rapid Miner, R Studio, Octave|
|Programming : SQL, R and SAS|
|Linux Operating System|
|Soft Skills related to Business Analytics|
No Reviews found for this course.