Certified Associate in Material Management
Certified Associate in Material Management is the first of its kind Online Training and Certification Course, designed for all the Supply Chain enthusiasts who wish to kick off their career in Operations as management graduates, or wish to switch to the career in Supply Chain and Operations. The course is designed well to ensure that working professionals in Manufacturing domain get to enhance their learning and take a leap in business conversation with their clientele.
After the completion of Certified Associate in Material Management course, you will be able to:
- Have a holistic view on Material Management as the core concept of Supply Chain
- Understand Supply Chain Metrics from Material Management Perspective
- Have a strong idea and hold on techniques used for Forecasting and Inventory Management
- Understand the nuances of Purchasing, Procurement and Vendor Management
- Have a good hold of “Just in Time” Manufacturing and Lean Production Processes
- Apply Quality Management tools from Materials perspective
Who should take this course?
- Candidates looking to find job opportunities as Operations Manager / Supply Chain Analysts / Plant Managers
- Fresh graduates
- Operations and Supply Chain Enthusiasts
- Business owners
- Supply Chain Professionals in their early career
- Middle and Senior Level IT Professionals working in Manufacturing vertical
|Introduction to Supply Chain|
|Overview of Material Management|
|Purchase and Procurement|
|Just in Time Manufacturing|
No Reviews found for this course.