Stress Management : Ways to Live, Laugh and Love
With the professional and personal lives being too paced these days, quite a few of us face a lot of stress in life, both at personal and professional level. Most of us have forgotten to live, laugh and love ourselves and people around. This course is run by a renowned Stress Management Counselor to help you with Stress Management and let you know 40 Ways to overcome stress, rejoice in life, live it, laugh, love others and be loved.
This course is born out of dozens of interactive workshops, where real people had personal action plans set up for them to help deal with pressure and stress. Course covers proven 40 ways to deal with stress management at various levels in personal and professional life.
Who Should Take this course?
- Anyone who feels stressed due to personal and professional reasons
- Anyone who wants to proactively keep stress levels under control
- Anyone in the field of human behavior and stress management
Objectives of the Course
- To help you understand the types of stress and their cause
- To help you know different stress relief strategies
- Enable you to apply 40 ways of stress management in your life
- To help you make a personalized action plan to overcome your stress
|What is Stress|
|Why we feel Stress|
|How do you Deal with Stress|
|How do you Deal with your emotions|
|What is Physical Stress|
|Stress Diagnostic Test|
|Cognitive Stress Management|
|11 Cognitive Relief Strategies|
|Cognitive Relief Strategies Test|
|Physical Stress Management|
|11 Physical Relief Strategies|
|Physical Relief Strategies Test|
|Sensory Relief Management|
|9 Sensory Relief Strategies|
|Sensory Relief Strategies Test|
|Emotional Stress Management|
|11 Emotional Relief Strategies|
|Emotional Relief Strategies Test|
|Your Personalized Action Plan|
|Concluding Session and Final Request|
No Reviews found for this course.